MongoDB 4.4.9-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.4.8. The next stable release 4.4.9 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-57630 Enable SSL_OP_NO_RENEGOTIATION on Ubuntu 18.04 when running against OpenSSL 1.1.1
- SERVER-34938 Secondary slowdown or hang due to content pinned in cache by single oplog batch
- WT-8005 Fix a prepare commit bug that could leave the history store entry unresolved
- WT-7995 Fix the global visibility that it cannot go beyond checkpoint visibility
- WT-7984 Fix a bug that could cause a checkpoint to omit a page of data
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team