MongoDB 4.4.3-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.4.2. The next stable release 4.4.3 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-33966 redundant $sort in aggregation prevents best $limit $sort consolidation
- SERVER-40361 Reduce memory footprint of plan cache entries
- SERVER-52654 new signing keys not generated by the monitoring-keys-for-HMAC thread
- SERVER-52824 Support AWS roles with paths
- SERVER-52929 Correctly handle compound indexes with 32 keys
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team