MongoDB 4.4.25-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.4.24. The next stable release 4.4.25 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-70973 Balancer should stop iterating collections when there are no more available shards
- SERVER-71627 Refreshed cached collection route info will severely block all client request when a cluster with 1 million chunks
- SERVER-78813 Commit point propagation fails indefinitely with exhaust cursors with null lastCommitted optime
- WT-8570 Do not increase oldest ID during recovery
- WT-10449 Do not save update chain when there are no updates to be written to the history store
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team