MongoDB 4.4.19-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.4.18. The next stable release 4.4.19 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-68122 Investigate replicating the collection WiredTiger config string during initial sync
- SERVER-70235 Don't create range deletion documents upon v4.2-v4.4 upgrade in case of collection uuid mismatch
- SERVER-71759 dataSize command doesn't yield
- SERVER-72222 MapReduce with single reduce optimization fails when merging results in sharded cluster
- SERVER-72535 Sharded clusters allow creating the 'admin', 'local', and 'config' databases with alternative casings
- WT-9599 Acquire the hot backup lock to call fallocate in the block manager
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team