MongoDB 4.4.16-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.4.15. The next stable release 4.4.16 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.4 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-67302 "Reading from replicated collection without read timestamp or PBWM lock" crash with clock changes
- SERVER-61321 Improve handling of large/NaN values for text index version
- SERVER-60607 improve handling of large/NaN values for geo index version
- SERVER-66418 Bad projection created during dependency analysis due to string order assumption
- WT-9096 Fix search near returning wrong key/value sometimes when key doesn't exist
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team