MongoDB 4.2.18-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.2.17. The next stable release 4.2.18 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.2 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-61427 Unique index builds can cause a loss of availability during commit due to checking many false duplicates
- SERVER-56227 Add user-facing command to set allowMigrations to false for a sharded collection
- SERVER-59226 Deadlock when stepping down with a profile session marked as uninterruptible
- SERVER-56226 [v4.4] Introduce 'permitMigrations' field on config.collections entry to prevent chunk migrations from committing
- SERVER-54064 Sessions on arbiters accumulate and cannot be cleared out
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team