MongoDB 4.0.23-rc0 is out and is ready for testing. This is a release candidate containing only fixes since 4.0.22. The next stable release 4.0.23 will be a recommended upgrade for all 4.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-40361 Reduce memory footprint of plan cache entries
- SERVER-46740 establishCursors() must always drain the AsyncRequestsSender::_baton
- SERVER-46876 During the eviction pressure, we shouldquitthe compact operation instead of crashing the process
- SERVER-50305 ARS::next() does not respect OperationContext deadline
- SERVER-52879 Periodic operation latency spikes every 5 minutes due to closing idle cached WT sessions
As always, please let us know of any issues.
-- The MongoDB Team