M220N Write Concerns

Ok… Please tell me where in the M220N video on write concerns it describes how to add a write concern for Mongo in the C# environment? The video explains write concern which is already known from the aggregations class, but there is no mention on how to implement it in a Visual Studio environment.

Why would you not explain this. Also the .WithWriteConcern() method has NO reference to it.

I searched in Chrome for with write concern multiple ways and all I can find it that it is a global class. So logically I would attach it to the end of the insert statement the same way as I would the .toList()… This didn’t work.

Can you point me in the right direction for documentation on this method? I can’t find it so far.

Thanks.

Hi @David_Thompson, we try our best to cover as many topics as possible along with suitable examples, but given the limited duration of the course, it’s almost impossible to do the same for each & every topic.

As mentioned in the Durable Writes Ticket, the documentation for the same can be find here: IMongoCollection.WithWriteConcern Method.

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer