M201 3.1 Explain Output Answer

I just completed the lab 3.1 and I would like to ask a question.

In the output for the .hint(REDACTED) query, can someone explain how I can get the answer from the query? I got it, but it was hunt and peck (Got it on 3rd Try)

> var exp = db.restaurants.explain("executionStats")
> exp.find({ "address.state": "NY", stars: { $gt: 3, $lt: 4 } }).sort({ name: 1 }).hint(REDACTED)

You give the link for the hint() method, and according to what I read, hint specifies the query either by name or document.

The $hint operator forces the query optimizer to use a specific index to fulfill the query. Specify the index either by the index name or by document.

Can I get help on the answer from the printout below( it is what I was supposed to refer to to get the answer)

{
  "queryPlanner": {
    "plannerVersion": 1,
    "namespace": "m201.restaurants",
    "indexFilterSet": false,
    "parsedQuery": "REDACTED",
    "winningPlan": {
      "stage": "SORT",
      "sortPattern": {
        "name": 1
      },
      "inputStage": {
        "stage": "SORT_KEY_GENERATOR",
          "stage": "FETCH",
            "stage": "IXSCAN",
            "keyPattern": "REDACTED",
            "indexName": "REDACTED",
            "isMultiKey": false,
            "isUnique": false,
            "isSparse": false,
            "isPartial": false,
            "indexVersion": 1,
            "direction": "forward",
            "indexBounds": "REDACTED"
          }
        }
      }
    },
    "rejectedPlans": [ ]
  },
  "executionStats": {
    "executionSuccess": true,
    "nReturned": 3335,
    "executionTimeMillis": 20,
    "totalKeysExamined": 3335,
    "totalDocsExamined": 3335,
    "executionStages": "REDACTED"
  },
  "serverInfo": "REDACTED",
  "ok": 1
}

The answers below this refer only to the index fields… But the hint command is forcing the use of REDACTED index. Where in the problem is the identification of the REDACTED index?

I need to correct something in my last entry…

The answers below this refer only to the index fields… But the hint command is forcing the use of REDACTED index. Where in the problem is the identification of the REDACTED index?

This is incorrect. In the above output, it identifies the name of the index used.

"indexName": "REDACTED",

There is no indication in the possible answers as to what index is the REDACTED index. My question should have stated where in the possible answers can I determine the index used if the index is called by name?