M001: The Integrated Development Environment is not compatible with small screen devices

Hi,

I’m getting this error when trying to use IDE.

The Integrated Development Environment is not compatible with small screen devices. To use the IDE, please launch on a larger screen or increase your browser size.

However, I was able to load IDE yesterday in the course M001.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Shailesh_Mahale, thank you for reporting this.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Just to let you know we are aware of the issue and our platform team has been notified about it.

We will keep you posted once it is fixed. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks & Regards,
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

Sourabh - I am facing the same issue. Could you please help me with the resolution?

Hi @SourabhBagrecha ,

The same issue I m getting for the past 2 days.
Please help to resolve ASAP.

Thanks,
Salma

Hi,

I have also facing that issue . However I just go to full screen mode (by pressing F11 ) in my chrome browser and It is working now.

5 Likes

Thanks, @Siku_Tripathy. This works.

HI All,
I am also getting same issue.

“The Integrated Development Environment is not compatible with small screen devices. To use the IDE, please launch on a larger screen or increase your browser height.”. The F11 is not working for me.

Please help to resolve ASAP.

Have you tried changing resolution?
Please check fix given in other threads

Hi @SunilKumar_Singh,

The minimum supported resolution is 768 * 696! Kindly maximize your screen size by opening the inspect element mode in your browser: Control + Shift + C in Windows or Command + Shift + C in macOS.

I hope it helps!

Regards,
Kushagra

Hi :wave:,

Kindly refer to the following post thread:

I hope it helps

Thanks,
Kushagra

i am also facing same issue.

Hi @chennaboina_ramesh,

Have you tried the above-stated steps?

Let us know if the problem still persists!

Thanks,
Kushagra

I was able to fix my issue by zooming out to 75% in Chrome. I did try the way using inspect and it did not work. I hope this helps someone.

1 Like

I had faced the same issue, as suggested I reduced zoom settings. Even 90% will work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.