M001 Connection string where to paste?

How do I paste connection string ? It say paste in Terminal panel but that one doesn’t allow pasting. If I paste in cose editor nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Hi @Shaurin_Shah,

Welcome to the MongoDB Community forums :star2:

Yes, you have to paste the connection string in the terminal of the IDE.

Have you tried pasting with the help of the right click of the mouse?

~ Kushagra

Hi Kushagra,
Thanks for getting back , much appreciated. However the whole “terminal” window within the IDE environment seems disabled and right click doesn’t give paste option… I am using Windows machine and Chrome.

Hi Kushagra,
Thanks for getting back , much appreciated. However the whole “terminal” window within the IDE environment seems disabled and right click doesn’t give paste option… I am using Windows machine and Chrome.

Hi @Shaurin_Shah,

And what about Ctrl + V? Also could you try in some other browser like MS Edge or Firefox?

~ Kushagra

Hi @Kushagra_Kesav
Tried all that already :slight_smile: doesnt work… is that to do with the laptop? should I try with desktop? sound weird that sucha simple thing is so hard to acheive wth Mdb …
cheers

Hi @Shaurin_Shah, can you please post a screenshot of the “Disabled IDE”?

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

Hello @SourabhBagrecha I’m facing the same issue. The full IDE is not getting displayed. I have tried with edge, chrome. Please help me out in this.

Try to zoom your IDE to 80-90% with F11

2 Likes

hello everybody. has this issue of paste been resolved? besides, without paste, even when i type the conneciton string one by one letter, i got exit(1) error, no digits! and the whole editor window offers very limited in space for the terminal. i can see only one line. scrolling is difficult. if i minimize the terminal there is no way to maximize it back, i have to refresh the page or open new window/tab, and yes, the RUN button does not show if i do not resize the window to 80-90%. please help!