Lab: Many-to-Many Relationship

Hi @Jean-Marc_58642,

Thanks for notifying this. I am looking into it.
I assure that we will fix the detailed explanation. :slight_smile:

Kanika

I agree whit 007_jb, I was trying the resolve the lab, but I didn’t understand the relationship between fields of same collections. I failed the Lab, even follow trying of understand this solution. The content of the “many-to-many” lecture needs to be more clear.

Hi. I was looking for the same doubts in that lab and saw this post with a bunch of comments complaining about the explanation so I made a post about a guide to obtain this relationships in a step-by-step process that you may want to see.

:point_right: Lab: Many-to-Many Relationship explained

3 Likes

Hello LuisFernandoGeronimo – Many thanks. Your posted contribution with the step-by-step explanation of how to analyze and interpret this notation for expressing relationships onto attributes within an entity was entirely needed, as it was entirely missing from the course instruction, at least up to this point. Appreciated your efforts at teaching us!

1 Like

I believe the issue here is that the relations stated in the answers are not using unique identifiers and that’s where the problem resides

First of all tell them that I am really enjoying the course. Thank you very much for leaving it open. Regarding this question, and with all due respect I want to comment that the question is poorly posed with respect to the graph. Faced with the challenge of proposing the creation of a database for an application, as you point out, we must see all the variants. In this problem, the position of the observer has not been taken into account, since depending on the position of the observer we will have some relationships or others. If you give me an email address, I can send you a detailed explanation of the problem. Just in order to contribute !!! Thanks a lot!!!