Lab - Logging to a Different Facilty

I can successfully start my database using my configuration file and create the new logfile. When I submit my successful validation code, I am receiving the following error code on the web page when I submit my code.

Cannot read property ‘offering’ of null

Any help on what I am missing?

Thanks,

Greg

Can you share the first and last character of your validation code?

The first one and last one are

1. . . 1

That sounds good.

What browser are you using?

I am using Chrome

Try to logout from university.mongodb.com, close the browser and the login to try again.

Ok. Will do. I have an appointment. I will try again this afternoon.

Thank you for you help and the quick reply.

Cheers,

The course is now preventing me from entering any code in the answer section after I have rebooted my browser. It just gives me a fail. Is there anyway you can reset this question?

Thanks,

May be the due date of the lab is passed.

Hi @Greg_65269,

The deadline for the labs in Chapter 1 was 17th of March. Unfortunately, we cannot extend the deadlines. If you want then you can continue with the same offering or you can enrol in the next offering of M103. If you enrol in the next offering then you will loose all the progress.

Hope it helps!

~ Shubham

Hi @Greg_65269,

As a community, you’ve sent us feedback and we’ve heard you! In order to make MongoDB University curriculum more accessible we have made several major updates to all of our courses:

1. We’ve removed unlockable chapters. You’ll now have access to the entirety of a course’s curriculum from the moment you enroll.
  2. Chapters no longer have weekly deadlines. The removal of chapter deadlines enhances your ability as a user to learn at your own pace.
  3. You’ll now have two months to complete a course before progress is lost.

We hope that these changes help you to learn MongoDB with even more flexibility.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Services Engineer