It is possible to add new field into existing collection which connected each others?

I have a collection “documents” and “request_documents”.
I want to check “members” which has access on “documents” from “request_documents”

documents
_id
folderName

-------------------------

request_document: 
_id
documentId
memberId
isAccept
deny

so when user want to “Get” data to “documents”, query gonna check is member be able to access the document if he/she in the “request_document”, if that member “_id” available on the “request_document”, then the respond on document gonna has this:

documents
_id
folderName
hasAccess 

so on “hasAccess” gonna has logic like this => if member _id exist in collection “request_document” and “isAccept” true, then “hasAccess” gonna be true , and if exist but isAccept and deny false, then “waiting”, otherwise “false”

is that possible to do that and how to I added new fields for that??

Hi @Virtual_Database - Have you resolved this or this still an open question? If it’s an open question, can you update it with a concrete example? I’m having trouble understanding the question.

My apologies - I still don’t understand the question. Perhaps someone else will. Adding a sample document for each collection as well as your expected output might help.