Issue with Registration form

Hi All,
I want to register for the developer exam, however I am unable to do so because of the mandatory fields in the form. I do not have a Last Name and I want to register myself and get certified with my legal name.

Also, I am student so what should I mention in Job Title and Company field? … Can anyone please help on this. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the MongoDB Community Forums @Pranam !

Were you able to complete your registration for the certification exam?

If your legal name is a mononym I suspect you could use a . or placeholder character to get past the form validation, but someone from our Education team would have to confirm alternatives if that isn’t a practical workaround.

Also, I am student so what should I mention in Job Title and Company field? … Can anyone please help on this. Thanks in advance.

You could use “Student” as a title and the name of your institution for Company.

Regards,
Stennie

1 Like

Not yet! Was waiting for an answer.

Thank you for your response, @Stennie. I too believe that someone from Mongo University team should give clarity on this, since it may not be changed later once issued.

Irony: MongoDB is document-oriented database, but by forcing required field for all, it is still using the old way to store data and not considering diversity and inclusion! :sweat_smile:

Hi @Pranam,

I’m Kushagra from the Mongo University Team. I would request you to kindly mail your issue to certification@mongodb.com.

We would be happy to help.!!

Best Regards

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.