Introduce yourself

Hi, I am Guilherme, from Brazil. I am developer and recently started to learn a bit more about NoSQL and MongoDB.

1 Like

HEY PEOPLE !!!

My name is Mansha Lamba and am from INDIA .

1 Like

Hi, I from China.I’m a .NET developer ,I like database more than code developing.I known Mongo recently form a friend.I have learned for some weeks and apply it in the project. It’s a amazing database!
I’d like to make friends with you.My WeChat Account is “18056310130” .Welcome to contact me.:slight_smile: thankyou

2 Likes

Hellow Joseph,I notice you live in China too.How do you access the internet out of China?Did you use a VPN?

Yes, I use a VPN, which I don’t mind paying the 100$ a year for the service if it makes my life easier and me to be more productive in my work.

1 Like

Hello Class, my name is Leya. I am a “Congolese-American” working as a DBA with the University of MD University College in the Maryland Area. I am an enthusiastic DBA and wanted to learn more about MongoDB and Mysql.
Wishing everyone the best ~~

2 Likes

Hello there, I’m Tasi.

1 Like

Hi,

I am Kishore. Working as Cassandra DBA and excited to learn about MongoDB.

1 Like

Hi all,
Greetings…!!!
I am Srushti from India works as a full stack developer and currently using MS-SQL database.Exited to learn MongoDb and implement my next solution on using MongoDb.

Happy learning to all …

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

This is Akhil. Looking forward to learn the MongoDB along with you all.

Have a good one guys !!!

1 Like

Hi All,

My name is Declan, looking forward to learning about MongoDB and what it has to offer. Best of luck to everyone.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Luis Angel and I’m from Mèxico, good luck, all! :wink:

1 Like

Hi Everyone, Anoop from New York - Excited to get started!

1 Like

Hi everyone I’m Hector and I am based out of the US completely excited to get a better understanding of NOSQL.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,
Taking this as I will taking the security course next, so I wanted to know about the basics first.

1 Like

Hi,
I’m Leah a full stack developer from Philippines.:philippines:

1 Like

Hi folks!
My name is Evgheni, I am gonna refresh my knowledge and take exams!

1 Like

Hey There!
I am HAMZA!
First time to any practicle project. Excited to do.
Your help will be appreciated.

1 Like

Hi I’m Pako and I’m a Frontend Developer from Mexico :mexico:
I’m starting to work with JavaScript on the server side, so I’m looking forward to start working with NodeJS and MongoDB

2 Likes

Hello there!

I’m Toomas from Estonia. Started in an IT company and had a task to move a database to MongoDB, Even though I was taken off the task, it seems like knowledge about using noSQL like mongodb can come in handy.

All the best to everyone on this course!

2 Likes