Introduce yourself

Hey, LizardKing9619 from Sri Lanka.

Nice to see you all here learning mongodb and nosql. :wink:
Greetings…!

1 Like

Hi Kanika :wave:,
I am ashish Singh Negi, from Uttar Pradesh India. I am perusing BCA from National PG college Lucknow .i am 20 year old . I am very excited to learn MongoDB . I am working on my final year project in which I am going to use MongoDB as my database with python.

1 Like

Hey everyone,
I am Rithik from Pune, India. A bit late to join the course … looking forward to complete the lab assignments on time.
Thanks.

Hello everyone! Conrad from San Antonio, Texas, USA here. Looking forward to learning all about MongoDB.

Hi All,

Welcome to M001: MongoDB Basics course.

I am Shubham (Curriculum Support Engineer). I hope you have an amazing learning experience. If you ever get stuck in any topic, please feel free to ask your questions here in the discussion forum.

Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

Hi. Anatoly from Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation.
I was passing by again and thought i’d pop in)

Hi @Anatoly_05899,

Welcome to M001: MongoDB Basics course.

I am Shubham (Curriculum Services Engineer). I hope you have an amazing learning experience. If you ever get stuck in any topic, please feel free to ask your questions here in the discussion forum.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Services Engineer

Hi! I am Ebong, Okposong, and I am very glad to be part of this class

Hi!
I am getting the response below when trying to connect to Atlas using the mongo shell

Is it okay for me to continue?

You should be fine, it is only a warning.

Hi @Okposong_29357,

Welcome to MongoDB University discussion forum :slight_smile: .

As @steevej-1495 mentioned, you can safely ignore this warning message.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan

Hello everyone!! I am Juan from Chile and Im super happy to start this course :alien: and love the dark theme too :black_heart:

Cheers!

Hi @Juan_Diaz,

See you around.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan

Hello everyone !! I am Priyak from India, been working as a Software engineer for 5 years and counting. Learning new things is always exciting. So MongoDB it is this time.

Hi @Priyak_Dey,

I am Shubham (Curriculum Services Engineer). I hope you have an amazing learning experience. If you ever get stuck in any topic, please feel free to ask your questions here in the discussion forum.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan

Hi Everyone!
I am Madhulika from India. I am a software engineer with 4+ years of experience.
I am looking forward to learn MongoDB :slight_smile:

Hi! I am Nicolle, I am from Brazil
I started my undergraduation 2 years ago :slight_smile:

Assalam o alykum,
Hi! This is Rabia Naz Khan from Pakistan. I am Software Engineer with 4+ year work experience. I am here to learn and explore MongoDB and NoSQL as well as grow and be a part of the tech community. I am currently working on a Industry-Academia project on Traffic Congestion Prediction and Visualization.

Hi. This is Pradyumna K Joshi from India. Looking forward to learn and explore Nosql with MongoDB. Happy to be here! Happy learning y’all!
Regards
Pradyumna K Joshi

wassup party peopleeee. im here to party and learn all about mongo.