IDE loading Issue - Error Code 1200

The IDE has stopped loading. It was working just fine last week when I was doing the M001 Basics Course but now whenever I open a lab assignment and try to launch the IDE there’s an error message saying "There was an unexpected error. (error code:1200). Screenshot attached. What do I do to resolve this? Haven’t changed anything in my system or browser since the last course.

3 Likes

Hey @Rudraroop_Ray,

Thanks for reporting the issue with the IDE. However, we are aware of this issue and are working with the platform team to resolve this.

We will update you as it gets resolved.

Thank you for your patience!

In case of any other queries or concerns, feel free to reach out to us!

Kind Regards,
Kushagra

2 Likes

Im also facing the same issue.

Hello there,

I have the same issue. It is related to WebSocket connection which unfortunately can’t be established successfully.
In logs I found:
wss://mide.mongodb.com/environments/connect?course=M103&problem=deploy_replica_set&image_id=mongodb-4.0
There was a bad response from the server.

Hope it helps

Hello there,

I faced same issue when I was using Chrome, but it worked in Edge

1 Like

Same issue. it was working in 001 course. Same browser. But IDE is not opening now. Is it resolved?

2 Likes

Yes, @Raman_Srinivasan,

The IDE issue has been resolved now.

Thanks,
Kushagra

1 Like

Hi,

I am doing M103 course . I am using chrome browser. I got error code 1200 in IDE and IDE is not opening.

Thanks,
Rajashekar.

Just a note that this can also happen if you have the IDE open in another browser tab. (As I am wont to do. :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: IDE loading issue