IDE is not compatible with small screen devices!

I am unable to use the in-browser IDE stating “IDE is not compatible with small screen devices…use larger screen”. I accessed IDE on my laptop for 3 weeks, what changed??
Please help.

Hi @Rhonda_Tawasha,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of the issue and our platform team has been notified about it. We will keep you posted. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks,
Kushagra

Hi @Rhonda_Tawasha,

Can you please share the following information with us?

• What browser are you using?
  • What OS are you using and what is its version number?
  • On which device (Mobile/Tablet/Laptop) you were using the IDE?

Hi.
The laptop (15" screen) I have been using has Chrome browser through which I was able to access IDE for 3 weeks using Windows 10 Home.
Appreciate you help.
Rhonda

Hi @Rhonda_Tawasha, the issue has been fixed on the platform end, and it should be resolved by now for all the learners.
Please let us know if the issue persists for you.

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

1 Like

SourabhBagrecha

I am also receiving same error stating IDE is not compatible with small screens, i tries with 13 inch and 15.6 inch laptops as well, but still the same issue, using chrome browser

Hi @Lalitha_Gade, can you please post a screenshot of the same(mentioning the resolution as well)?

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

SourabhBagrecha

Resolution: 1366x 768

Hi @Lalitha_Gade & @Rhonda_Tawasha,

Earlier the minimum supported resolution was 1025 * 696 but now we have reduced it to the smaller size screen i.e., 768 * 696! Kindly maximize your screen size by opening the inspect element mode in your browser: Control + Shift + C in windows or Command + Shift + C in macOS.

I hope it helps!

Regards,
Kushagra

1 Like

IDE is not working since today morning. please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Hey @Naman_Rai,

Have you tried changing the resolution of your browser by the suggested way above.

Kindly also try to go in full screen mode pressing F11, and I hope it will resolve your issue.

Thanks,
Kushagra

I used Zoom - in the browser at 90% it works and F11 also worked.

Thanks for your assistance.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.