How to get the results - Associate Developer Node.js Practice Questions

Hi,
I took the [Associate Developer Node.js Practice Questions], after answered 28 questions, the page automatically showed how many questions I have passed.
however, there are no “review option” for me to review the correct answers or incorrect answers to the questions,
if anyone knows how to review the questions once the practice questions completed? thanks!

Hi @ChangChien.Chang,

Welcome back to MongoDB Community forums :sparkles:

Kindly post the screenshot of the page you are experiencing issues with! It will help us to narrow down the specific reason behind that.

Thanks,
Kushagra

Not able to figure out what wrong I am doing here.

There are many such questions in the practice test. Sharing screenshots.

About What are two valid method names for MongoClient class?

They ask for 2 but you select 3.

According to documentation, there is no method named open() for MongoClient.

1 Like

About the 1KB question. Your answer seems to generates a syntax error for size : 1KB.

About *What command deletes document which book is EFF and user is T.B., and returns the deleted document. According to documentation, deleteOne returns Promise, not the delete document. According to same documentation, findOneAndDelete might be more appropriate.

No answer for the movies question, so it is hard to point you in the right direction.

About, What schema IS the most effective? I would guess that by what is the most, they only want one. You selected 4. Having all orders of a product inside the product document can easily create a massive array. Same with reviews. Historical prices is hardly interesting for most product use-cases. Current price and availability is really useful.

As a bonus tip, when the questions are about API, just trying the API might gives you some clues about what is wrong.

Thank you @steevej for reverting.
I found only on of your answers helpful.
I’ve tried selecting only one option as well, however, it is not working. I’m not able to figure out the correct options.

@steevej

I hope, the deleteone is the right method of deleting a document. However, it shows error.
delete_one and remove_one are not valid as per my understanding.
removeone seems invalid as well.

Which one was helpful? I can certainly add more details to the ones that did not help.

@steevej I’m referring to this one.

I hope, the deleteone is the right method of deleting a document. However, it shows error.
delete_one and remove_one are not valid as per my understanding.
removeone seems invalid as well.

The one about deleteOne was the only one useful? Really?

What about the syntax size:1KB? It was not helpful, really? You selected twice answers with size:1KB and got an error twice and it is not helpful to indicate that size:1KB generates a syntax error.

What about the schema question? The hints about massive array for orders inside documents, reviews inside documents and historical prices inside documents not being good schema are not useful?

1 Like

See the other thread.

Hi :wave: @neeraj,

Welcome to the MongoDB Community forums :sparkles:

I assume you are attempting the practice question for Python language, if yes then please refer to the official documentation of the python driver to learn more.

I would encourage you to re-attempt the practice question with the correct options.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
Kushagra

@Kushagra_Kesav I had attempted in NodeJS language.
Now, I’ve cleared the actual certifications. Thank you so much for all your efforts and patiently answering my queries.
Thanks to @steevej also.
mongodb-associate-developer.3

2 Likes