Hiring MongoDB DBA -- UK based company hiring globally with a -4/+5h time difference

We have a great opportunity for an experienced MongoDB DBA with a fast growing & innovative Tech scale-up. They have great product [visualisation SaaS], are well funded, and have a strong management team. A great time to join!

If you enjoy solving problems, are inquisitive and have a passion for technology, this may well be the right organisation for you.

You will need to have extensive experience with MongoDB – both DBA and architecture/design within Atlas or cloud services. Experience with DevOps, data sharding, SQL server and/or Postgres would be a bonus.

This is for a full time position, but long term contract/freelance could also be considered. The company is UK based but they are hiring globally within a -4/+5h time difference as there are Scrum meetings 9:30~10am UK time.

Please let me know if this is of interest by sending your CV and salary expectations to my email, and I can send you further details and the company name.

Érico Schmitt
ericoschmitt@codatechnology.net

1 Like