🌱 Hey y'all from North Carolina (US)!

:wave: I’m Veronica Cooley-Perry and I recently joined Community Programs team at MongoDB :leaves: as a Senior Community Manager.

I’m located in Raleigh, North Carolina in the States. Raleigh is part of the ‘Research Triangle’ as Duke University, UNC Chapel Hill and NC State University are all located in a 20 miles radius of each other. This also means A LOT of people love :basketball: that live here!

I spent the first part of my career working in Higher Education :books: institutions across the country. But then I started to get an itch to try and use my skillset in a new field. This lead me to managing open source community events at Red Hat :red_circle: + :billed_cap: and I fell in love with working with community members! I love the energy around communities!

I’m a beginner Python :snake: programmer and am eager to dive into learning more about MongoDB - hopefully along with some of the community!

When I’m not working, I’m usually hanging out with my husband and my adorable 5 year old labradoodle :guide_dog:, working out :running_woman: :man_lifting_weights:, and enjoying being outdoors!

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and being part of this awesome community :tada:!

6 Likes

Hey Veronica! We are a MongoDB Data Connectivity and Integrations Partner, headquartered in the Triangle. We should meet up for a coffee or something! I’ll also send you a LinkedIn invite. Look forward to meeting you - David Kleiss (Sr Partner Alliances Manager, CData Software, Inc.) - davidk@cdata.com

3 Likes

Awesome - got your LinkedIn invite message - let’s continue the convo there.

1 Like