🌱 Hello World, I am Sonali from MongoDB!

Hello Everyone,

I am Sonali from MongoDB Community Team :wave::wave: I’m based in Gurugram, India and currently working as a Senior Software Engineer - Community Platforms.
I joined MongoDB in January 2019 as a Curriculum Services Engineer and have led efforts to enable learners taking MongoDB University Courses. I have also worked to enrich our content on the MongoDB University Platform.

I have been supporting the MongoDB Professional Certification Program and conducted office hours/webinars to ensure the success of our test-takers. Checkout my Certification Deep Dive video to prepare for Associate Developer Exam.
I am really looking forward to collaborating with all of you and building a stronger community together! :cowboy_hat_face:

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or suggestions.

Best Wishes!!
Sonali

6 Likes

Thanks Sonali. I have planned to do my MongoDB Certification by Q$ 2022. Need your guidance on achieving this.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi @Kannan_Babu,

I am glad you are interested in doing MongoDB Certification!

If you have any general questions related to exam preparation, feel free to post in the Certification Exam Category in the Community forums or you can also email us at certification@mongodb.com for one-on-one support.

Wishing you good Luck :+1:
Kind Regards,
Sonali

1 Like