Hello World! A Little Bit About Me

Hi MongoDB community! I’m Mohit Singh Chauhan, a full-stack developer and technical writer.

I first learned MongoDB in my college database courses. I was immediately drawn to its flexible document data model and powerful querying and aggregation features. MongoDB’s intuitive API made it easy for me to get started.

Since then, I’ve been deepening my MongoDB skills through hands-on projects. I’ve built web apps using MongoDB on the backend and really enjoyed the DX it provides.

Writing technical tutorials and documentation is another passion of mine. I love breaking down complex topics into easy-to-follow guides. My goal is to produce content that helps other developers quickly get up and running with new technologies.

Outside of coding and writing, you can find me geeking out over new tech & actively networking with all the experiences. I joined the MongoDB community to continue growing my skills and connect with other developers using MongoDB in their projects.

Feel free to reach out if you ever want to chat about MongoDB, backend development, technical writing, or my open source contributions. I’m always happy to connect with fellow developers!

7 Likes

Hey @MohitSinghChauhan,

Welcome to the MongoDB Community! Glad to have you hear. :leaves:

If you like, do explore our User Groups in India. They’re a great way to learn more about MongoDB as well as network with like-minded folks along with sharing one’s MongoDB experiences! :smile:

See you around in the forums :sparkles:
Regards,
Satyam

1 Like