Hello Everyone Sumanta From Kolkata India

Hello Everyone, I am Sumanta Mukhopadhyay, the MongoDB User Group (MUG) Leader in Kolkata. I am a seasoned full-stack developer with extensive expertise in delivering cutting-edge web solutions using a variety of technologies, including MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js, Python, PHP, and Vue.js. I have a deep understanding of database architecture, performance tuning, and scalability, and I have several years of experience in developing, deploying, and managing applications.

As a MUG Leader, I am passionate about sharing my knowledge and experience with others, and I am excited to be a part of this community. I look forward to contributing my skills and expertise to help others and learning from others as well. Let’s work together to build amazing things!

8 Likes

Hey @Sumanta_Mukhopadhyay,
Welcome to MongoDB Community!

We are glad for the passion for helping and learning you bring to the community and can’t wait to see all the amazing things you have in plans for the Kolkata Community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Sumanta_Mukhopadhyay and welcome to this community! I’m looking forward to seeing your next post :star_struck:

1 Like

Wrote this

2 Likes

Just a suggestion: people interested in sharing their knowledge should consider publishing in places other than Medium. Publishing on Medium may have advantages for you as an author, but does not benefit the community to the extent that it could if you were publishing as a freely accessible resource (for example as a LinkedIn or Github article)