Hello All (I got my Anniversary badge and this is my first hello)

I don’t like introductions because I know I will forget the names and faces as always. So, I prefer not to have them at all.

This forgetfulness along with my learning passion comes with a different result: I know a lot of things but I don’t have enough experience with them. I still try connecting the dots and doing something I love helps to do so: helping others.

I had a pretty nice year on the Forums trying to solve problems and, although we haven’t made personal connections, have benefitted from other community supporters, new and elder.

So, Hello All the first time. Excuse me for I will most possibly forget you. See you around solving problems.

8 Likes

Hi @Yilmaz_Durmaz,
Thank you so much for all your contributions to the community, I have been following your work since the beginning and your posts and answers are very insightful and easy to understand, learning to code and debug errors can sometimes become very challenging and we really appreciate you for taking out the time to empathize with other community members and help them.

We are glad you enjoyed helping others, please keep up the good work. More power to you :raised_hands:

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
MongoDB

4 Likes

Hi Yilmaz,

Nice to meet you and thanks for hanging around in the forums helping others! I’ve read this and it resonated with me:

This forgetfulness along with my learning passion comes with a different result: I know a lot of things but I don’t have enough experience with them. I still try connecting the dots and doing something I love helps to do so: helping others.

I really, really recommend you to read Apprenticeship Patterns, it’s an incredible book that will help you learn faster and better, and leave any imposter syndrome behind.

Cheers!

4 Likes