Getting InvalidParameter error in the GET request of the atlas app services

I have enabled one HTTP endpoint without any authorization and published it.
I am now accessing it using the postman. I am unable to call that get a request. I am getting the below error. Please help me out to fix it.

{
“error”: “no authentication methods were specified”,
“error_code”: “InvalidParameter”,
“link”: “App Services
}

Hi Rajan - yes functions by default are enabled with ‘application authentication’ (see your function) you can either enable an authentication provider (e.g. API key) or change to System (but this will not enforce any permissioning or authenticationso is opening up access to your data)

With the secret key, I am also not able to call it. After enabling secret I am getting this error. I am sure that I have entered the correct secret.
{
“error”: “invalid secret”,
}

If I am going to use the API key then also I am getting the same issue with same error.
{
“error”: “no authentication methods were specified”,
“error_code”: “InvalidParameter”,
}

@Sumedha_Mehta1 Can we schedule a quick zoom call?

What is the full curl snippet you are sending (with the key obsucred)

I am able to call from postman but my angular application still gets cors error.

the CORS error is due to invoking from the browser - you can upvote here, but we’re working on it: Please Support CORS from the Data API – MongoDB Feedback Engine

I have also same error but this time I already defined Authentication Provider s Custom Function returning a trivial id. How can I make it run?