For retaking the course, the course completion is missing

Hi @Kushagra_Kesav:
I completed ‘M201: MongoDB Performance’ last Fri (Nov 11, 2022). I also did not receive a course completion certificate.

One complication in my case is that I did take this course before.
If I go under the ‘Proof of Completion’ tab, I see the course listed there, but the date on the certificate is 2020-12-25.
(Interestingly, this date does not match the date on my previous course completion certificate of 2021-01-01, but that’s a separate issue).

Back in June, I also retook another course, M121. In that case, I did get a new certificate for my June completion. So, I was expecting a new certificate this time as well for M201.

Hi @Cecil_King,

Welcome to the MongoDB University forums :sparkles:

It is likely that you redid the same offerings of M201 for which the Proof of Completion has already been generated, so you did not get another Proof of Completion.

The new offerings of every course start every Tuesday at 5:00 PM GMT.

The date on the POC is Jan 01, 2021, which is correct.

Yeah, you did the new offering of the course M121 so you got two POC for M121.

If you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks,
Kushagra Kesav

1 Like

Hello @Kushagra_Kesav:
Thanks for your reply.

So, as you know, there are two learning sites.

• At https://university.mongodb.com/ I see the proof of completion certificate that you posted. (I also have a bookmark to this certificate).
  • On the new site https://learn.mongodb.com/learn/dashboard, on the Proof of Completions tab, here’s the View Certificate link or AWS Link to Proof of Completion certificate for M201. It appears to be an incomplete certificate dated 2020-12-25.

I’m not clear on the explanation as to why I didn’t receive a new certificate.

If new offerings start every Tuesday, how is it possible to redo the same offering from over a year ago?

Thanks,
Cecil

Should I try to contact MongoDB University Support about this?