First of all I’d like to make clear that I don’t think it is a bad question and it succesfully trains the student on how to use the comparison operators, but I’d like to point out a possible interpretation that might cause some confusion:

Collection: sample_training.trips

The name of the collection describes it as a collection referring to trips data, every trip has the ‘birth year’ of the user, but it is never specified that each user made only one trip.

Question: (people born after 1998) - (people born in 1998)

To answer the question the student has to assume that each person made only one trip, if they don’t assume that it will lead to waste of time that can be frustrating, given that they’d look for a way to identify trips made by the same user (for example by bikeid), but then he’d be assuming the user never changed bikes.

How to avoid this confusion?

Adding a line in the question saying that each user made only 1 trip would remove the possibility of confusion.

Hi @Jorge_Marcelo, welcome to the community.
Thank you so much for taking out the time to provide your valuable feedback, please note that I have forwarded this to the appropriate team and our team will surely take all your points into consideration and will make all the changes that are needed to enhance the overall learning experience of our users.

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.