Expo Go not working with Realm

I’m migrating a React Native app to Expo. The app runs with no problem if I use yarn ios and it opens in the simulator.

I’ve been trying to make it run in Expo Go, but anytime I try to run the app with yarn expo start, I can see the splash screen bit then when I touch it I get the following errors.

ERROR  Error: Missing Realm constructor. Did you run "pod install"? Please see https://realm.io/docs/react-native/latest/#missing-realm-constructor for troubleshooting
 ERROR  Invariant Violation: Failed to call into JavaScript module method AppRegistry.runApplication(). Module has not been registered as callable. Registered callable JavaScript modules (n = 11): Systrace, JSTimers, HeapCapture, SamplingProfiler, RCTLog, RCTDeviceEventEmitter, RCTNativeAppEventEmitter, GlobalPerformanceLogger, JSDevSupportModule, HMRClient, RCTEventEmitter.
        A frequent cause of the error is that the application entry file path is incorrect. This can also happen when the JS bundle is corrupt or there is an early initialization error when loading React Native.
 ERROR  Invariant Violation: Failed to call into JavaScript module method AppRegistry.runApplication(). Module has not been registered as callable. Registered callable JavaScript modules (n = 11): Systrace, JSTimers, HeapCapture, SamplingProfiler, RCTLog, RCTDeviceEventEmitter, RCTNativeAppEventEmitter, GlobalPerformanceLogger, JSDevSupportModule, HMRClient, RCTEventEmitter.
        A frequent cause of the error is that the application entry file path is incorrect. This can also happen when the JS bundle is corrupt or there is an early initialization error when loading React Native.

My current config:

"dependencies": {
    "@realm/react": "^0.4.1",
    "expo": "~47.0.12",
    "expo-dev-client": "~2.0.0",
    "expo-splash-screen": "~0.17.5",
    "expo-status-bar": "~1.4.2",
    "react": "18.1.0",
    "react-native": "0.70.5",
    "realm": "^10.11.0",
  },

I’ve tried in my own project and this one from the npm documentation shared by the Realm team.

I’ve been talking to Diego Freniche and he mentioned that it might be a mismatch between the versioning of the App Registry. Doing some research I’ve found that having two App Registries might cause this issue and I have two in the npm packages, one from React Native and one from Realm. Any help to fix this?

Thanks!