Do I have to wait until the course expires to retake M201 after failing?

I fell 2% short on my total score for the M201 course. Do I have to wait until the course expires (in about 60 days) before I can re-take the course? If so, can anyone provide guidance regarding the appropriate action to expedite the re-take?

Specifically, I received an email indicating I could retake the course. When I click the link in the email, I’m taken to a registration page with a button that says “Resume Course” (instead of “Start Course” or “Retake Course”). When I click the “Resume Course” button I’m taken to a “Course Overview” page with a button that says “Retake the Course” that bounces me back to the registration page.

Try to drop from the current course.Use unregister button from the course page and see if it works
I am not sure of latest course rules
Mongodb staff can help if above does not work

The only option on the My Course page for M201 is “Re-Start Course” which just takes me to the Registration page with the “Resume Course” button.

Seeking feedback from MongoDB staff regarding how to expedite a retake…

Instead of using those links go to university courses and try to enroll fresh for the course.I read some students registered twice to the same course accidentally.The new courses start every Tuesday i think.
So even if you are able to register you have to wait till tuesday

Hi @Jared_Bruns, welcome to the community.
Seems like you are already enrolled in the latest offering for this course, please wait for a few more days, and a new offering for this same course will be live by coming Tuesday at 17:00 UTC.

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I was able to restart the class after things reset at 17:00 UTC on Tuesday.

Hi @Jared_Bruns, that’s awesome.
We hope you enjoy the course, happy learning :100:!

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer