DBA Exam Path (HELP!)

@SourabhBagrecha
Hello as I had completed My Basic Course I need help with the further courses for The DBA Exam.
In My Courses in DBA Path the next course after the Basic course is M150 Authentication and Authorization as I enrolled for the course and after 2-3 lectures and labs I thought had missed something. I just don’t know that its the correct path or I just have to enroll by the M001 then M100 then M103 and so on. Please Help!
Thanks.

Hi @Harshwardhan_Kurale, thank you for reaching out.
I have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate team, having said that if you feel that you need a little more context on certain things that weren’t introduced/covered in M001, I would highly recommend you to take M103 to learn more about mongod, Sharding & Replication before proceeding with M150.
Also, you don’t need to cover M100 as a pre requisite, but if you are already familiar with SQL databases it would help you in getting a better understanding.

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

but in DBA Path the first one is Authentication and Authorization and the next one is Basic Cluster Management but I started with Authentication and Authorization. what Should I do now?

Hi @Harshwardhan_Kurale, please register for M103 and once you are done with the course you can continue M150.

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer