If I modify data directly in Atlas and the android App is not running, then on the next run of the App; Client Reset is fired. Is it an expected behavior?
No Schema Change happening in this case.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a simple collection in Atlas
- Add a single document in the collection with three fields: say String - name, String - email, Bool - isTrue
- Create an android App
- Flexible sync it with Query:
subscriptions.add(Subscription.create("userSubscription", realm.where(my_user.class) .equalTo("email","email@example.com")));
- Now quit the App
- Modify ‘isTrue’ to true ---- via atlas
- Run the App again
- Result: ending session with error: bad last integrated server version in upload progress (500180358788 > 17) (ProtocolErrorCode=209)
Is it a normal behavior or is it a BUG?