Data is smaller

Hello,
Could someone please tell me how to have the same dataset as required for the courses ?
While my queries seem to be correct in general, the results are different as the ones shown in the quiz answers.

Thanks,
Guido

Hi @Guidolx,

Can you please share the name of the dataset that you are working with and the query as well ?

Please refer this great post made by @Kanika for getting access to all the datasets that we have used in our course.

If you have any other issue, please feel free to get back to us.

Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

Hi Shubham,
Thank you for your reply. This is my cluster cluster0-shard-00-00-1bgjy.gcp.mongodb.net:27017, the collection I am using is 100YWeatherSmall.data.
This is the quiz https://university.mongodb.com/mercury/M001/2019_September/chapter/Chapter_3_Deeper_Dive_on_the_MongoDB_Query_Language/lesson/5963b30cc1da5a32116dc59c/problem

Problem:

Connect to our class Atlas cluster from the mongo shell or Compass and answer the following question. How many documents in the 100YWeatherSmall.data collection do NOT contain the key atmosphericPressureChange.

Options:
1,2679,10345,etc.

If I run the query in my shell,

db.data.find({‚ÄúatmosphericPressureChange‚ÄĚ:{$exists:false}}).count() it gives me 1569 documents.
Same for db.data.find({‚ÄúatmosphericPressureChange‚ÄĚ:null}).count().

Total documents in my db
db.data.find().count() = 10000 documents.

Hi @Guidolx,

In this quiz, you are supposed to be connected to the class atlas cluster. Please use the connection string mentioned below for connecting to the class atlas cluster.

mongo "mongodb://cluster0-shard-00-00-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-01-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-02-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017/test?replicaSet=Cluster0-shard-0" --authenticationDatabase admin --ssl --username m001-student --password m001-mongodb-basics

Did you import the entire dataset using the link that I shared in my previous post ?

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer