Data explorer quiz answer format

I submitted the correct answer 3 times and it is graded as the wrong answer. I don’t know the correct format was like that. you should make it more clear that the fault in the format is not the particular answer or make the format more clear like an example or something. what should I do now after I used my attempts?

Hi @Mina_Alphonse, welcome to the community.
Unfortunately, once you have used all your attempts you can not submit anymore. As long as you have completed the course with a score of 65%+ you are eligible for a proof of completion certificate.
We wish you all the best for your upcoming lectures and labs.

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

this is my trying to reach you by telling you that I submitted the right answer in the wrong format and the question wasn’t so clear in the right format and I failed it. This isn’t a good way to make a quiz so you can be sure of me getting the knowledge that you are providing.

Hi @Mina_Alphonse, welcome back to the community.
Thanks for your feedback. I will send this feedback to the appropriate team and our engineers will make the changes that are needed to make the question and answer-format more clear.

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.