Connecting to Atlas using Compass

Following the instruction to connect to mongodb+srv://m001-student:m001-mongodb-basics@cluster0-jxeqq.mongodb.net/test I get
Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established. I can connect to my own cluster but not this student test one. Port 27017 is open and I can communicate; not sure what the issue is. Please advise
Regards
Ali

At 10 am (Guatemala time) I connected well, but at this time, the same thing happens to me, the client shows me the message “Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established”. is an error in the communication of the cluster

1 Like

I am also facing same issue , I tried using ping the cluster and even hit the URl:‘http://cluster0-shard-00-00-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017/’ was able to get the response from the cluster but when I am trying to connect via compass or mongo shell I am not able to connect can anybody from support team help us?. Like this is wasting lots of time.
I hope a quick response from support team.

1 Like

Even I am facing the same issue. Was able to connect yesterday.

Well we may need to try later! I thought something is wrong on my side

Yesterday I was able to connect, now Im facing the same issue, :pensive:

Client network socket disconnected before secure TLS connection was established

Hi @Ali_Mortezapour, @Anibal_Rodriguez, @Peeyush_Jain, @Srilekha_Mandala, @Juan_Diaz

Sorry for the inconvenience. The cluster was down temporarily. We have fixed the issue and you should be able to connect now.

Please let me know if any of you are still facing any issues.

Thanks,
Shubham

1 Like

@Shubham_Ranjan, Thanks for replying, it starting working after your comment but now again I am facing the same issue. Can you check again?

@Shubham_Ranjan, thanks for the help, it is working again

thank you! working fine here!

Hi @Peeyush_Jain,

It’s working fine for me.

Can you please share a screenshot of the error message that you see on the screen ?

~ Shubham

Hi @Shubham_Ranjan, thanks for replying but by the time you replied the collection started working again.

Thanks

I’m glad the issue got resolved.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you face any other issues.

~ Shubham

At the first I was also getting the issue you guys are saying but I found the solving to that for MongoDB compose to connect you have to install MongoDB on your local machine

@Shubham_Ranjan Hey I am having the same issue I am also trying to connect using the Compass

Hi @Crusader_Enlighted,

Can you kindly share the screenshot of the error message you are getting.!

Thanks,
Kushagra

Capture
@Kushagra_Kesav

Can you connect by shell?
Are you still facing issues?It could be a temporary network issue
What type of connect method you are using for Compass connection?
SRV string or filling individual fields