Connect to microsoft fabric issue

Hello, I would like to connect to Microsoft Fabric using a copy activity to copy my collection, but I’m encountering this error. I likely have an issue with permissions, I suppose? Or perhaps I need to develop a private endpoint? I’m not sure. Thank you for your assistance.

Connection to MongoDB server is timeout.
A timeout occurred after 30000ms selecting a server using CompositeServerSelector{ Selectors = MongoDB.Driver.MongoClient+AreSessionsSupportedServerSelector, LatencyLimitingServerSelector{ AllowedLatencyRange = 00:00:00.0150000 }, OperationsCountServerSelector }. Client view of cluster state is { ClusterId : “1”, Type : “Unknown”, State : “Disconnected”, Servers : , DnsMonitorException : “DnsClient.DnsResponseException: Query 324 => _mongodb._tcp.clustermarket.clustermarket.yvfht.mongodb.net IN SRV on 169.254.0.1:53 timed out or is a transient error. —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
at DnsClient.DnsUdpMessageHandler.Query(IPEndPoint server, DnsRequestMessage request, TimeSpan timeout)
at DnsClient.LookupClient.ResolveQuery(IReadOnlyList1 servers, DnsQuerySettings settings, DnsMessageHandler handler, DnsRequestMessage request, LookupClientAudit audit) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at DnsClient.LookupClient.ResolveQuery(IReadOnlyList1 servers, DnsQuerySettings settings, DnsMessageHandler handler, DnsRequestMessage request, LookupClientAudit audit)
at DnsClient.LookupClient.QueryInternal(DnsQuestion question, DnsQuerySettings queryOptions, IReadOnlyCollection`1 servers)
at MongoDB.Driver.Core.Misc.DnsClientWrapper.ResolveSrvRecords(String service, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at MongoDB.Driver.Core.Clusters.DnsMonitor.Monitor()” }.

i have also the same issus with my copy activity in microsoft fabric. Should I check if there are specific permissions for Microsoft Fabric to access my mongodb atlas collection? I successfully retrieved data via a Python script and added my IP to the list of IPs.

I’m trying to copy data via a pipeline using Microsoft Fabric to retrieve my MongoDB Atlas collection. I had an error that I corrected by adding a parameter that allows access to all IPs to access the MongoDB service. After running the test, I now encounter a new error that appears (progress… :)). I’m coming to you to ask if you could explain where this new error might be coming from. Thank you for your help.