There seems to be no ‘easy’ way to deploy a stitch application into different environments, via a git repository (that is not GitHub).
Ideally, for three stages (dev>staging>prod), I should be able to:
- export a blank application (–for-source-control) into my dev branch on initial setup
- add functions, context values, … any other changes
- import app to dev environment
- commit changes (in a --for-source-control conform way)
- switch to staging branch, import to staging application
The issues I am facing with this flow are:
- I can’t parameterize certain configurations such as context values (/values)
- After ‘import’ ids are added to the functions, making it ‘non-source-control’ conform
Are there best practices here, anyone can share?