I have a specific question about charting that maybe you can answer me. I have a question in regards to lockup fields. The question is the following:
- We have 1 database with 10 collections.
- When I use the lookup field to get data from one collection to the other, I have managed to make it work but not always.
- I was under the impression that I could use the lookup field when the field value from one collection matched the field value from the other collection.
- However, I believe this is not true because for some other fields I struggle to do the lookup field correctly.
- I have noticed that when I fail to do the lookup field is because the file in one collection is an object id whereas the field in the other collection is a string.
- Question: How can I do the lookup field when 2 fields have the same values but have different field types?