Chapter 4: Advanced CRUD Operations - Lab 1: Comparison Operators

Hello,
I’ve replied correctly, but in the system, it’s wrong answer marked.

MongoDB Enterprise atlas-gmdmgj-shard-0:PRIMARY> db.zips.find({ “pop”: { “$lt”: 1000 }}).count()

Correct is 8064, not 8065 as per detailed answer.
Please fix it and give me the credit :slight_smile:

Hi @Welington_Lima_dos_Santos,

Can you please share a screenshot of the result and the query? If it’s 8064 then most likely there was a change in the dataset.

cc @yulia_genkina

~ Shubham

Had the same problem. Just cause I modified the data-set.

After re-loading the original one, I got 8065, using exactly the same line you wrote. (tested minutes ago).

2 Likes

Thank you,
I terminated entire cluster, tried to delete only zip collections and reload it with no success.
As I’m new … studying MongoDB, It was easier to me, recreating entire cluster and reloading sample database.
Now its OK.
MongoDB Enterprise atlas-gmdmgj-shard-0:PRIMARY> db.zips.find({ “pop”: { “$lt”: 1000 }}).count()

Thank you for help! :slight_smile:

You’re very welcome, good luck for the rest of the course.

I have written correct answer but the system says 8065 where i am not able to see that count. please correct it and give me credit.

I think your data got changed
I just verified.It is giving same value system is expecting

Please delete and reload the data and try

Now, the system said that I have Failed the Lab 1 in Chapter 4 but the query is right. Maybe you could consider allow to type the query instead the result

1 Like

Hi @Jose_Juan_Dominguez ,

Thanks for sharing the feedback. We will definitely take it into consideration and see how we can improve it.

Thanks,
Shubham

Same happened to me, guess I must’ve changed the dataset while learning the operators in previous videos. The answer should be more flexible when we’re constantly messing around with the datasets while learning it. A very frustrating way to get it wrong. >.>

Same thing happened here, unfortunately! It might be helpful to indicate that a new Cluster is recommended for each Chapter (?), if we are going to be graded like this. Or as @Jose_Juan_Dominguez mentioned, having the full query instead.

Hi @Amy_Clarke :wave: , welcome to the community.
I understand the issue you are facing, and I have forwarded this feedback to the appropriate team. Having said that, whenever you face an issue like this, we recommend you to reset your collections to their initial state by deleting all the sample data from your Cluster and load a fresh copy of sample data from the menu.

References:
Load sample data to your cluster
Drop all the sample databases in your cluster

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.