When I am clicking on RUN ANYWAY to a pop-up to run the application. Nothing is happening
it is not a GUI program. you need to run the program in a “terminal” with the given arguments.
- create a new M320 folder if you haven’t yet
- browse into it in file browser
- copy this validator executable into it
- either open the folder with an IDE such as VSCode, and then open a terminal inside.
- or while in file browser, press-hold shift key and right click on empty field. in context menu you should see “open terminal here” (or powershell terminal) item and click on it.
- type the commands given in lab instructions.
I totally forgot about an IDE. Thank you so much.
This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.