Chapter 2: Importing, Exporting, and Querying Data: Quiz says "Incorrect" but it wasn't

I typed the correct answerfor the Quiz “Data Explorer”: South End Ave & Liberty St
But it always stated wrong.
Pls reset this, it’s not fair to say I would have failed that question just because your simple Text-Field didn’t clean out maybe accidentle added quotation marks or carriage returns in my answer. I got the right search query and the right answer so I want that test to be counted as passed.

Thanks.

Here you can see my answer:

And here you see the result of my search string I used:

I won’t continue the course if this question isn’t granted as Correct, wanted to continue but now the joy is out for the moment.

It will be your own lost if you do not learn MongoDB.

It was clear in the question that The station name should be in a set double quotes. We do not see the double quotes.

Just a missed question will have no implication on your final result since it is a pass or not. Nobody outside this forum will know you failed.

Hi @Oliver_Jung,
In future, please read the question and its instructions carefully before submitting your response.
We have awarded you appropriate credit for the concerned quiz, thank you for your patience and happy learning.

If you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
MongoDB

I READ the Instructions carefully, did you even had a loook at my screenshots? I provided the correct answer, I explained it to you and your response is I should read more carefully? I can’t even say what I think right now but trust me it’s nothing nice…

I want that this answer is granted as correct since the answer I gave was correct, there was no sign that you demand the quotationmarks.

This is so unprofessional.

I am not a MongoDB employee.

We did took a look at your screenshots. The embolded part I quoted below comes from your screenshots.

The other screen shot you shared also clearly shows the double quotes refered (exactly as in the Data Explorer) in the question.

So yes read carefully, because

So do yourself a service stop that thread because you are

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.