Chapter 2: Data explorer quiz

I queried correctly and copy pasted the exact answer from the database but it sill showed “Incorrect answer all 3 times”. Why is this happening? I failed a quiz because of this. I made sure to enclose in double quotes too!

1 Like

You will need to share all the steps you followed so that we can pin-point where it went wrong.

Hi @Samriddhi_Palchowdhu,

Welcome to the MongoDB Community Forums!!

After checking your answers, we found out that the answer you tried to submit was correct, but the format was incorrect. Here you were expected to enter only the value of the field, not the field name

However, for your endeavor, we will award the credit for this particular quiz. :sparkles:

We wish you Good luck with the rest of the course.

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out.

Kind Regards,
Kushagra

2 Likes

Hi @Kushagra_Kesav ,
Thank you for the quick response and for considering my answer.

However, from your reply I am guessing you saw the answer that I entered for the third attempt. I would like to point out that twice before mentioning the field name, I mentioned only the field value. I don’t know if it is possible for you to check my previous 2 attempts but if you do check it, please let me know where I went wrong. I’m very sure I entered the right answer (i.e. field value enclosed in double quotes) the first time itself.

Hey @Samriddhi_Palchowdhu,

I will try to check but what I’m guessing went wrong - is the extra trailing spaces with your entered response!

Moreover, we will try to find out and let you know the exact reason.

Thanks,
Kushagra

1 Like

Thank you so much @Kushagra_Kesav

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.