Chapter 1: Lab: Connect to your Atlas Cluster

Hi, I try to connect with the Sandbox, but I can’t modify the connection string. I try several times, but I can’t put the connectcion string with my database m001. I can click in the icon and it’s send me a check in green, but that’s everything. And I have only two options “Go Back” and “Close”.
Can you tell me what is happening. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

Please post a screenshot of what you are doing that shows the issue you are having.

I do not fully understand what is happening.

The string in box is your connection string. It is the actual command that you have to copy it into the IDE.

At point 2, the problem is that the box where I have to write the string does not allow it, it is off. Therefore I cannot continue with the lab because it does not present me with the following shell screen

Please revise the lesson where the IDE is presented.

You are confusing the Atlas GUI from the IDE. The image you posted is the Atlas GUI. It is not the IDE. It is where you copy the connection string from. The IDE is where you paste the connection string into.

Can you tell me where the IDE is?

I go in this part

It is integrated to the course material. It is all explain in the lesson 1 or 2.

Look at the first sentence in embolden upper case character.

SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO LOCATE THE IN-BROWSER IDE

Thanks Steeve, I was able to make the connection. I had not seen the IDE window.