Chapter 1 - Lab Computing Fields

After staging with string and size I’m getting answer of 4**88. But there is no option for it. Can you explain me what I’m getting and what options are!!
I tried staging with 2 different types but both time same answer of it.

Hi @Raj_kadecha,

If you know it’s not the right result, you can safely share the pipeline on the post.

Hi,
I already open detailed answer and check it. That same code I entered to mongo shell to check answer and understand it but it gives me same 44488. If your permission then I can paste my approach here.

If it is the same the same code it should give the same answer unless you are using the wrong data or altered data. Simply blur your code if you publish it. Anyway, somebody who really wants to learn will try to come up with the answer by them self. Others will find a way to get a good mark just for the good mark without doing the hard work.

Hi @Raj_Kadecha,

I have initiated a discourse inbox message with you to discuss the doubts that you might have regarding the aggregation pipeline.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards,
Sonali

1 Like

Thank you for support. I understand my mistake and got answer.

Thanks once again.

Chapter 1 lab computing fields: In the $project portion, I have created a temporary field that gives me the number of elements the title of the movie contains by using split and size command. Now how to encode this temporary field =1, so that single-word titles are counted in the aggregate

Hi, I am also having the same problem. Can anyone explain what I am doing wrong?

Hi @Kriti_Karir, welcome to the community. :wave:
I am not sure what is causing this issue, but one of the reasons could be you are not filtering out the results that don’t have a title property as a string.
If you can filter out all such cases in the initial stage of the pipeline, I guess you will be able to complete the exercise successfully.

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

Got it, Thank you for your help.