Can't open the IDE

The Integrated Development Environment is not compatible with small screen devices. To use the IDE, please launch on a larger screen or increase your browser size.

I tried with 1024 x 768 ; 1280 x 600 ; 1280 x 720 and it does not work. These are built in resolution settings.
Please help.

Hi @Satyajit_Banerjee, can you please post a screenshot of the same(mentioning the resolution as well)?

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

1 Like

Thanks for your concern.

Following are the screen capture of the event and my laptop resolution:-

Please guide.

Also find my laptop resolution:-

Hey @Satyajit_Banerjee,

Earlier the minimum supported resolution was 1025 * 696 but now we have reduced it to the smaller size screen i.e., 768 * 696! Kindly maximize your screen size by opening the inspect element mode in your browser: Control + Shift + C in windows or Command + Shift + C in macOS.

I hope it helps!

Regards,
Kushagra

1 Like

Thanks Kushagra for your help. Honestly speaking, I was unable to maximize my screen by opening inspect element. Please find the attachment of my screen shot and please guide how to adjust that.

But what I did, I press f11 to maximize my screen. to full size and after refreshing in full size I am able to work.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,
Satyajit

Hi @Satyajit_Banerjee,

F11 is the quick solution to solve this problem instantly for most of the learners. So, great the F11 worked for you. However, if the problem still persist, click on the Toggle device Toolbar or Ctrl + Shift + M after opening the Inspect element (refer attached screenshot). You will get the resolution tab just beneath the URL bar to set the exact resolution dimension you want.

I hope it helps!

Thanks,
Kushagra

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.