Can't find a table mapping for namespace yadda.Person

I created a collection called Person on a database called yadda and generated a gql schema / server based on some bson that i wrote for that collection. I managed to execute queries on the gql page in the web ui of atlas for this collection. I can write into the collection through a graphql mutation and read from it too. But only on the atlas web ui.

However a problem occurs when I use an external client to post a query to the graphql endpoint instead of using the web ui. When I execute a gql introspection query like asking the endpoint for the __schema this succeeds and I get a reply. However when I query actual data through gql I always get this error here:

This person here seems to have the same problem: MongoDB Realm Functions on React Native

When i post an introspection query exactly the same way with an external gql client, then it succeeds.

It allow all read and write operations on that collection without any conditions.

1 Like

My bson schema had no dedicated field for _id . The schema validation of atlas shows no error when saving this. But it then still fails to generate a valid graphql server out of it. The error message here could be a bit more helpful :slight_smile: