Cant create clustering account

when I followed the link and created the account the page wont give me option for creating cluster rather it gives option to build a database, it does not match the tutorials. any one please help.

Hi @syed_murtuza_ali, welcome to the community.
Did you follow the lecture till the end? If so, can you please post a screenshot of the screen where you are facing the issue?

In case you have any doubts, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer

please see this image. I’m sure i have seen the video till the very end.

Hi @syed_murtuza_ali, now you just have to click on the “Build a Database” button to proceed.
Upon clicking that, you will be redirected to a page like this:

Select the free one displayed on the right side of the screen.

I hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,

I have loaded the collections and tried to connect link to my cmd, This is throwing an error, please help me connect it to shell.

Hi @syed_murtuza_ali,

Its not mongosh instead it is mongo. Kindly change it and it will work as expected.!

Thank you,
Kushagra

Hello Kushagra_Kesav

He has selected shell as mongosh so command is correct
Issue is since he is running the command at mongo prompt getting syntax error

syed_murtuza_ali Please exit from mongo prompt and run the command from os prompt.It should work assuming you have installed mongosh

1 Like

Thank you, I have changed my command directory to where my shell application was there, (C - drive) then i pasted the the url for 4.4 version which had mongo written in it, this exported all the data bases from the Atlas.

But, in the video it is shown how to specifically export the selected data base with user id and password included in that URL, i tried to do that using Mongoexport command, but it is throwing a error.

please let me know what is it that I’m doing wrong here.

sorry, please see this. Mongoexport error.

the password is mispelled

Hi @syed_murtuza_ali,
As Steeve rightly pointed out, the password is incorrect.
Please update it from m001mongodb-basics to m001-mongodb-basics, and hopefully it will work as expected.

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,

I’m still not able to connect.

Hello, I have made change but still it gives error. please see the attached snip.

your issue is not mongo related. your not allow to write the output file. contact your sys admin to fix file permissions or write to another file.

this is my personal PC, and I don’t know how to trouble shoot this thing. And how do i write to another file ?

Hi @syed_murtuza_ali, this has already been discussed here: mongodb - Mongoexport is not working for collection - Stack Overflow

Thanks and Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,