Can't connect to the Atlas cluster using the provided connection string

mongo "mongodb://cluster0-shard-00-00-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-01-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-02-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017/aggregations?replicaSet=Cluster0-shard-0" --authenticationDatabase admin --ssl -u m121 -p aggregations --norc

Please post a screenshot of what you tried that shows the error you are getting.

The screenshot will give us the context of how and where you entered the command. This way we could see what is wrong.

And terminology wise what you publish is not a connection string it is a command that uses a connection string. The connection string is the string within double quotes that starts with mongodb:.

How can I connect to noSql booster using the provided connection string?

What error are you getting
Show us the screenshot of nosqlbooster connection details
You must be having connect with replica option under basic tab

mongodb://cluster0-shard-00-00-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-01-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-02-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017/aggregations?replicaSet=Cluster0-shard-0" --authenticationDatabase admin --ssl -u m121 -p aggregations --norc

Blockquote
I’m using the above connection string in the noSqlbooster.

Can you connect from shell using this command or by another tool like Compass?

Under basic you have option to fill individual fields or if you select replica option in the drop down list you can use connect string
Try both methods and see

It says network error.Could be some firewall or port blocking issues

Sure, I’m able to connect using shell commands. Thank you.

2 posts were split to a new topic: I’m following M121 est wanted to also use noSQLbooster