Cannot load the integrated IDE

Hi @Ricardo_Fadlallah,

Thanks for confirming. Let us know if you have any other questions.

~ Shubham

Hello,

I’m also facing the same issue, I’d appreciate getting the fix as well.

Thank you for your time.

Hi @Matthew_Li-Ah-Kim,

As I can see, the IDE is loading fine for you. Please let me know if you are still facing any issues.

~ Shubham

Hi,
I am facing this issue in the “Lab: Launching Mongod” part of the M103 course. The browser shows “Loading Interactive Environment” and the error message: “You may be signed into another exercise in a different tab or window. Please close any additional open exercises and refresh this one.” is displayed above the chapter title. I have followed all the suggestions mentioned earlier this thread.
Could someone from the MongoDB staff please look into this issue?
Thank you very much for your support.

Hi @gothamgeek,

Thanks for reaching out.

As I can see, the IDE is loading fine for you. Please let me know if you are still facing any issue.

~ Shubham

Hi @Shubham_Ranjan,
I notice that the IDE loads fine in all browsers in my home laptop, but not at all in my work laptop.
Quite possibly because the corporate firewall rejects access to non-standard ports.
Not an issue anymore; I should be able to manage.
Thank you very much for your support.

i too have the same problem -

I am getting the error -
1 total, 0 passed, 0 skipped:
[FAIL] “The server is running on localhost:27000”

Hmm… looks like something’s not quite right.
To correctly launch your mongod instance, fill in these blanks:

______ --port _____

I am seeing this same issue in the IDE for Chapter 1: The Mongod, Lab: Launching Mongod.

Please provide a screenshot of the issue.

Hi @Rahul_Shankhwar,

Most likely you are running the command at the wrong place. Please share a screenshot of the command that you are running.

~ Shubham

Hi @Anthony_Kornmeier,

Did you start the mongod instance on port 27000 ?

You can check the currently running mongod instances by running this command :

ps -ef | grep mongod

~ Shubham

It is preferable to post the screenshot in a new post rather than adding the screenshot to a previous post. It is easier to follow the evolution of the conversation.

Hello,
I’m facing the issue “You may be signed into another exercise in a different tab or window. Please close any additional open exercises and refresh this one.” Appreciate any fix.

Thanks

Hi @Sai_Charan_Akkena,

As I can see, the IDE labs are loading fine for you.

Let me know if you are facing any other issue.

~ Shubham

Hi @Sunil_Ghanta,

I’ve already responded to you in this thread. Please do not create duplicate posts for the same issue.

~ Shubham

while connecting to the mongo db through shell. i copied the connection string. not sure where to paste it. should i paste it on my laptop command window?

Hi @Ganesh_Venkatraman,

I guess you are already receiving support in this thread for the issue that you have mentioned. Just FYI - please ask your questions in the right category. This category is for M103 course.

~ Shubham

Hi @Shubham_Ranjan i am facing same issue can you please help.

Hi @Abhishek_Gautam2,

Welcome to the MongoDB Community Forums,

Kindly share the screenshot here.

Thanks,
Kushagra